Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Everyone needs a home!

My daughter brought to my attention, that her phone and sunglasses had no home!  Well, I felt bad for them.  Then she brought to my attention that she wanted ME to make them a home....now I get it, I was to make a zipper pouch for each.  Weeellllll....I love making pouches, and I was happy to fulfill her request.  She loves cats, and I had the perfect fabrics for her to choose from.  She also went through my patterns and chose which suited her phone and glasses best.


 For her sunglasses, I made the 'Across the Pond Pouch' from Cabbages & Rose for Moda.


 Then I used the two sided zipper pouch for her phone.

I hope that she enjoys this pair of dandy pouches.  I also added some beads for the pulls.  I have just started doing that with my zips and it is so much fun!

Linking to: Sew Cute Tuesday at Blossom Heart Quilts!


9 comments:

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

Being a cat lover I love the fabric choice. I need to make a few of these for myself

Amy at love made my home said...

They are both great! I really like the beaded zip pulls too. xx

Susan said...

Very stylish with the pretty bright zippers and bead pulls!

Kim said...

What funky fabric and I love the co-ordinating zippers complete with the bead pulls. These pouches are too, too cute!

Lorna McMahon said...

What a beautiful pair of pouches! Love those beaded zipper pulls, Vicki. A really sweet addition!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

ANd this one is sooooooooo cutttteeeee!!!

cityquilter grace said...

such cute little pouches! make handy gifts

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Love how you've added the pink and yellow zips - a great contrast to the dark fabric. And the coloured quilting finishes the pouches off perfectly. Your daughter must be thrilled. I know I would be if they were mine.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Love the pouches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...